|July 27, 2021||Provider Directories Bulletin 2021-013|
Topic: Policy Manual for operations of the state-based marketplace.
- Not all links are active, but will be before “Go-Live” on October 1.
- The Customer Engagement Center, referenced throughout this document, is scheduled to open October 1.
- The “Eligibility Verification Plan” referenced in this document is also attached. beWellnm Eligibility Verification Plan 2021 09.07
If you have any questions, please send them to SBE-Transition@nmhix.com.
Topic: As New Mexico is transitioning to an SBE for 2022 plan year, carriers will need a platform where they can check their plan, rate and benefit information before it is published and made available to consumers for shopping on the beWellnm exchange. The Plan Management Portal will be used by the Carriers and Exchange administrators as a platform to review the SERFF plan data and provide approval to push the plan data to the production environment.
Outline: The session provided an overview of:
- Functioning of Plan Management Module (for Carriers)
- Carrier On-Boarding Process
- Plan Review & Approval Process
- Plan Data Consumption, Review & Approval Timeline
- Plan Management Module (for Carriers) User Interface
Title: Letter to Issuers
Topic: Operational and technical guidance for the 2022 Plan Year for issuers seeking to offer qualified health plans (QHPs), including stand-alone dental plans (SADPs), through the New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange.
Date: August 5, 2021
Topic: Carrier Discussion
Date: July 15, 2021
Topic: Plan Management Module
Date: May 26, 2021
Topic: Carrier Integration NMHIX Enrollment Reconciliation Meeting Presentation
NMHIX Reconciliation Guide
Date: December 15, 2020
Topic: Carrier Integration Testing (EDI Integration with NFP Health)
Date: September 30, 2020
Topic: NMHIX-Carrier Reconciliation