You’ve got questions.
We’ve got answers.
Use our appointment scheduling tool to get in touch with a specialist quickly and easily.
They will help you find the insurance that is right for you.
Immigrant families have important details to consider when seeking health insurance coverage in beWellnm.
You’ll find information on rules and options for immigrants.
Most people in the following groups are eligible for coverage through beWellnm the New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange.
- U.S. citizens: A U.S. national is someone who’s a U.S. citizen or a person who isn’t a U.S. citizen but owes permanent allegiance to the U.S.
- U.S. nationals A U.S. national is someone who’s a U.S. citizen or a person who isn’t a U.S. citizen but owes permanent allegiance to the U.S.
- Lawfully present immigrants, collateral material available in English / Spanish The term “lawfully present” is used to describe immigrants who have:
- “Qualified non-citizen” immigration status without a waiting period
- Humanitarian statuses or circumstances (including Temporary Protected Status, Special Juvenile Status, asylum applicants, Convention Against Torture, victims of trafficking)
- Valid non-immigrant visas
- Legal status conferred by other laws (temporary resident status, LIFE Act, Family Unity individuals)
Undocumented immigrants aren’t eligible to buy Marketplace health coverage, or for premium tax credits and other savings on Marketplace plans. But they may apply for coverage on behalf of documented individuals.
See what discounts you can use today