beWellnm is New Mexico’s Health Insurance Exchange. It’s a marketplace where New Mexicans can learn about health insurance, compare plans and get ready to enroll.
If you don’t have health insurance, we’re here to help you get covered. You may be able to get a health plan through the Exchange if you:
- Live in New Mexico
- Are not covered by an affordable health plan through work
- Are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid
beWellnm for Small Business helps small businesses and nonprofit organizations provide health coverage to their employees.
The Exchange was created by state law in 2013 to help people get affordable health care coverage and is governed by a 13-member board. Our goal is to help New Mexicans find affordable health insurance that fits their needs Enabling Legislation.
beWellnm’s mission is to enroll all qualified New Mexicans in the New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange thereby improving the collective health and well being of New Mexicans by facilitating better access to competitive, affordable, high-quality, timely medical care through greater healthcare coverage.
- Enroll New Mexicans in health insurance coverage through beWellnm.
- Facilitate access to competitive, affordable, high-quality, timely medical care through greater health care coverage.
- Improve the collective health and well-being of New Mexicans.
Delivering on our mission
Click the links below to find information that illustrates how beWellnm is working to deliver on our mission.
View our Vision, Mission, and Goals
beWellnm takes discriminaton seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our non discriminaton and accessibility statement: It's Against the Law