After you enroll what to expect next
- Welcome letter (should arrive within 2 weeks of your enrollment)
- Summary of Benefits (should arrive within 2 weeks)
- Health Insurance Cards (some companies may not send cards until the 1st payment is made)
- Activate your plan by making your 1st month's bill and payment before the start of coverage before the end of the month.
What you can do:
- Find a Provider (online or by phone with your insurance company or we can help)
- Schedule an appointment for your preventive checkup with your new provider.
- Review your summary of benefits and coverage.
- Look for your closest in network Urgent Care Clinic and Hospital
- Understand what's your responsibility when using these services
- Know the difference between a copayment, coinsurance and deductible on your plan
- Confirm your prescriptions are covered
Still have questions about your coverage?
Contact your provider at the number located on the back of your health card. If you still have questions, beWellnm is here all year round. Call us at: 1-833-862-3935 or stop by our office at 7601 Jefferson Street NE, Suite 120, Albuquerque, NM 87109.